Loving through Tears


She is Sunshine -------- I know. She is Music ------- I know. She is Starry Sky ------ I know. She is an Angel -------- I know. I know lots and lots that she is life-breather for me.

But, this is the world, a sidhpa (tibetan - Sridpa  སྲིད་པ). Anything happens because there are cause, conditions and effects. She is subject to this law; thus she isn't perfect, as much as I am. She, a straightforward and very sensitive soul, gets upset for some matters she placed expectations on.

I am definite that she does her part to the extent of her might, and I too try to make things move as that of fluid. Yet even fluids suffer diversion, stagnation, and so on. Just that way, little things like incorrect words, unsound tone, selective hearing, sleepy answer or sometimes no answers, and the like happen. These all spoil her mood. And I feel sad - I don't want her to be feeling down a second, I cannot bear it. Yet, these all happen and she cannot but get irked.

If distance isn't between us, I am certain, things would be smooth as her face. Distance prevents us from seeing and understanding with all senses deployed. Just hearing or texting doesn't do much of the communication.

I, therefore, know that nothing is wrong between us. Love, when it is so strong, can quell any upsurges. We are walking together as a new couple, yet we feel like we lived together from times immemorial. This feeling has deepest of meaning - True Love.

I know she gets irked soon and is adamant. While she should know of it, I too know that her profuse love causes her such emotions. When she drowns into such emotions, she would less let me talk. My feelings slump with sadness that she became sad.

I love her too much to see her battling with such emotions.

However long she might keep her phone switched off, however harsh she might say to me, however heart-breaking her SMSs be, ............ I will reach my soft hand of my Love into her heart and keep it loved. Even if I am in tears and blood, even if  I am as shattered as wind-shield glass in an accident, even if I am detached as mad person, ......... I will love her.

Adversities shall invade or barricade me; Love and courage shall know nothing of them; But only that I love You.


ILiveLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her one message and my waiting heart

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’