The Liebster Award! At little deeper of me

Dee Chentd, blogger at one SUN, many RAYS!, thanks for nominating me for the Leibster Award (For more info please visit http://d33chentd.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award-and-lil-more-about-myself.html). It was a surprise and I already feel a winner, for I now have a hard evidence of convincing at least you, a beautiful soul.

The following are as answers for your questions.

a) Why did you start your blog?

World is big. Why? It’s because it is composed of small things. Without these "small" things, I won't have known this "big" world. 
What I am trying to say is that "trifles are no trifles". There are literature enthusiasts, of least capability but true heart, like me. I wanted to see the bigger picture of the world through little that I know. There were lots of incidences where I met in virtual or real life with interest for literature, some successful at pouring while some were not. 
Then I took this step of starting a blog to feed hunger of these friends and in the way inspire them to write (because I am one JUST LIKE THEM).
Further, I truly like to improve my little inner-pen. So while I loved others read my works, I crave to receive suggestions, critiques and comments. 
Definitely a blog of my friend Sherub Phuntsho reminded value of blog with his blog. 
And Dee Chentd, your encouragement pushes me forward (not demeaning my zest for writing as I say this).

Thus all these little but important components gave birth and life to my blog: 

b) Who is your favourite author, and why?

Shakespeare, definitely. I find that each line he/she (heard that Shakespeare's gender is debated label) writes is like a pregnant mother-to-be: She is beautiful but a mom too, so should be considered well for a life is there hidden inside her. 


c) What's your most prized possession?

Integrity. I cannot live without that however perfect the world might be. Perfect? It's integrity that makes it. 


d) If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who could it be?

My Lama. It's through him, with my small integrity, that I see this world. 


e) What are the three things you cannot live without?

Religion. It teaches this little heart the morals. Then Parents with whose love I am who I am. The last one is Love: Not Love as in girl, but that feeling for all. 


f) Motto of your life?

“No one is Others”. To think of others as myself creates harmony between me and the world.


g) Why did the chicken cross the road? :D

It's chicks had crossed it already, may be.


h) Do you believe in miracles? Why?

Yes, because there are things happening beyond our control. Because the world is a balanced equation, these powerful things have to be fixed by miracles. 


i) Hiking or cycling?

Both not applicable 


j) A day out or laze around? 

Mood rules over them. 


Now my nominations:

1. Dee Chentd, blogger at one SUN, many RAYS!, I am nominating you again with doing justice to my inspiring me always to write, think, and explore things. Your blog reflects your core nature, the truthful, direct and inspirational one. I am absorbed in your lively writing style. 

2. Dechen Rabgyal, who blogs at dechen's reflection. He has that analyst character and the blog really impresses me with that portrayal. I then like being a thinker like him. 

3. Jigme Namgyal, who blogs at JIGME NAMGYEL'S JOURNAL. He has a dignified tone in his blog and the contents really speak maturity of thought and strength for reflections for events and incidents. 


I would like the following questions answered by you all my nominees and then proceed with your own nominations and question so that this chain-letter kind of excitement and encouragement goes on. 
  1. Anything funny related to your blog?
  2. Would you like living forever? Why?
  3. Note few descriptions about you by others that you don't believe in, and why?
  4. We say “Don’t judge a book by its cover”. Do you really believe in giving only second (not foremost) priority to external presentation?
  5. What’s so special about you?
  6. What would you like to give the world?
  7. What is love?


And please let me have the link to the answer page. Thank you. My facebook account name is Jigme Jigsley Thinley.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving through Tears

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’

Her one message and my waiting heart