"I miss you". Yes, I say it to her.

She is typing and then it appears

“hi jigme”

I curse at myself and “Hi”.

“han cha?” She is asking “What are you doing?”

Why care? I sense a twitch of indifference playing on my cheek.

“Just had dinner.”

“so did u miss me”

What? Why? How? I mean, how come she knows that I have been waiting for her these two impatient days? My heart takes on a stomping race. I hear the lupp-dupp of my excited heart so loud.

“No, I didn’t.” Soon, I feel bad; in fact, very bad. Why am I lying? What do I want? What about my feeling? Oh, I want the message not delivered to her.

I swallow hard and hope there is a means to stop the message. So, I right click at the message. Suddenly, I have a lost feeling. The pop-up menu doesn’t have the menu that I would need; something that says “Detain the message”. I click again. Oh this must not happen! I click harder and incessantly. The pop-up menu appears the same.

Damn it! I slouch and fall back hard against the chair.

“hehe…i was joking. so did u go nywre”

Soon after, another message from her appears.

“y?…dnt u get bored?”

I sit up like from a reflex. I wink my eyes quite an amount of time with a smile stretching longer.
My answer reached her as an answer to her question “so did you go anywhere?”

I immediately reply her with a light heart.

“No, because I do lots in my room. He he.” Definitely I am happy; like a prison escapee. I type another message. My hand gained its normal typing speed i.e. 50 wpm.

“How are you?”

“gud wai. wat abt u”

“Me too. Actually I missed you.”

Oh, I said it! I said it. I said it.

“really?”

“Yup.”

“I missed you too.”

Wow. What a nice feeling it is to know that she too misses me!

Lucky you are spared by her! Don’t stack hopes; she is a Friend!

It seems my heart is inflating and even glowing with heart. I steal my hands into my shirt and place over the heart, it’s the same. This feeling is really a wonder.

Note: I need to google out what happens to biological system when feelings happen.

I type “Thank you.”

 And then I click go and visit her photos. She is fair and tall enough. I think “Her height complements mine. Perfect. A look of western Bhutanese, much better because a blend would be 
good…”

You know what you are! You are crazy.

Yeah, I am. I am crazily having a crush for her. I click on her photo, one that has her facing the wind; her dark hair floating against blue background, arms open and falling back, smooth curves of the body… She is multiverse to describe!

When I find my right hand creeping towards the screen, I suddenly realize of my roommates. Luckily they are all dissolved in the solution of their own concerns. I curl my fingers, think for some time and bring the hand back to keyboard.

A beep and “alys wlcm” appears.

I imagine of her smiling at my post with glimmering eyes.

Another message: “i m slepin nw. Gud98”

Oh I want to chat with her through the night. How sweet she is. Please don’t go.

Didn’t I say! She is just a friend.

With a doubt, but with much pain, I type.

“Goodnight. Sleep tight” I feel like hugging my laptop as her photos are there. But that would just 
call for mockery and jeers from my friends (But they are good at heart). So, I renounce that thought and try to shift my attention to my homework. But I fail at an instant.

No good, boy!

I go to bed but not my mind.


“Does she really miss me? How? Like….. like friend or like…. me?”


***    ***    ***


You can visit the previous chapters:

ILiveLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving through Tears

Her one message and my waiting heart

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’