The love

With you, there was no
Limit in my happiness. You
Led me high, far and wide
And sky was not much a 
Mystery, though our
Boundless happiness was.
Thank you dear.


How hard, how painful
How embarrassing, how
Insane the love and 
The journey seemed?
Yet we found that 
Our love simply
Outweighed them.


Love is all Perfect.
In whatever the dress
May I robe myself in
And in appearance
Do I alter much, but
Never in my faith,
For it’s eternal.


From high
May the angels 
Beckon in her
Wondrous ways.
From low,
May the devils 
Threaten in their
Hair-raising ways.
Even if vampires
Drain my blood
And Lord Yama 
Digs out my life, 
I can never let you 
Out of my heart.

ILiveLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving through Tears

Her one message and my waiting heart

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’