Happy Valentine's Day

My dear Valentine,

How is my heart doing in yours? I am very much certain that it would be doing extremely well there because, for it, I am the best place only if you're excluded. Now that you are taking care of it, heaven won't be any other place for it.

My cute Valentine, let me reminisce the time I loved you the first time. 
When I saw you, I knew that heaven is not in mind but in heart; not a place but a boundless happiness. It wasn’t a strange feeling meeting you, rather it was like the dawning of new bright day: so familiar but always new.

I felt a like to embrace you tight and let the hearts get even physically closer but I had to know the ambit then. I, anyway, didn't feel defeated because to be able to see you itself was my doubt. We even spent silent minutes watching deep into our eyes and that was the best thing I ever felt wonderful.

When I was looking away from you, I felt your eyes softly touching my hair and leaning on my shoulder. It was 'your love': love I can feel but can never measure. I may be shamefully wrong but your friend was watching and smiling her heart at us.

Your smile from your window, as you watched me approaching, was like undying waves of welcome on the ocean of your love.

Dear, when I stepped out of your door to come back, you reached me outside. I touched your hand before I parted from you and sent a message to my heart in yours to keep you always happy and healthy, no matter what.

Still today, you are loved as much and I shall be your Valentine all seconds of my life. I would always need you to be mine, my Valentine. I know you would be smiling with tears as you go through this, I know how lovely you look. Just close your eyes and open there, I am never away from you. 

With love and hope,
Your Love-full Valentine

ILiveLove

Comments

  1. this is utterly so sweet.. a perfect gift to your valentine i must say.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kinley. I am glad you said it sweet, though I haven't got a Valentine receiving it. thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving through Tears

Her one message and my waiting heart

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’