Jewel in my village

A jewel of magnificence
Thou deserve place not in village
But in the heart of a castle
Because thou art invaluable
And born only with destiny.
Sorry, I nearly wore thee
Round my unworthy neck,
Limiting thy brilliance.
Now take thy grand place
In the glamour of castle
As it’s thy right by fate.
Shine beauty unbounded.
Then in thy kind bosom
I am happy completely.

True it is, we grew together
But mystery is how we’ll grow
When uncertain even is present.
Past shouldn’t mar thy decision.
Feel thy heart beat and listen,
Follow it, claim thy height.
There’s happiness all thine.
Thy happiness is mine same
If even left with final breathe
A smile on thy countenance
Is happiness beyond my death.

Sometimes I should cry,
For I have been so mean
Holding thou all to myself
In a village so so small
Forbidding thou cruelly
From destiny only few can have.
Sorry I wasted thy time,
Even it may be a second
For that would've otherwise meant
A different happiness for thee.

Listen Jewel in my village,
When in midst of great wonders,
After castle is under thy grace,
Recollect wonders in small village
And forgive me for small wonders
Thou, oh Jewel in village, had there.




ILiveLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving through Tears

Her one message and my waiting heart

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’