What do I do now?

I walk down the road and up the hillside
In the broad day light and dark evenings
Watch the sun shine bright and moon so silver
Yet wherever I go in day or night
It’s me and it’s just me
Don’t know why I can’t have
Beauty queen I truly love.
I know if I have her
What her magic would be?
But what it seems isn’t true
It’s hard a task to win her love.
I tried all my magic
What do I do?
What do I do now?

I see under moon friends walk in pairs
Over the candle lights having cool dinners
Resting on lover’s chest, watching romance movies
Yet here I am myself and alone
Living LOVE LIFE just in my head
The girl I love she’s too pretty
To be in love with boy unhandsome
I know I am in love
To leave her just not bothered
Swear I can’t get her out
Of my mind and ruin myself bad.
It’s about my one life
What do I do?

What do I do now?


ILiveLove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving through Tears

Her one message and my waiting heart

‘The privatisation of medical facilities in Bhutan will ensure prompt health services.’